More sizes on PlexiFoto FineArt Grade
Print on Plexi (Acrylic) - Fine Art Grade PlexiFoto: Pigment Print face mounted behind Acrylic (5-7 working days)
Incredibly Vibrant. Impossible to Ignore.
More on PlexiFoto Fine Art >
A Fine Art Grade Acrylic print leaps off the wall in rich, vibrant detail, delivering a bold visual experience with sleek, highly finished, and minimal design. Hardware and art function in perfect unison to bring the art out of every image and the artist into a new level of professionalism.
Our Fine Art PlexiFoto prints are an Epson glossy photo print (archival pigment print) face mounted to framing grade plexiglas using an optically clear adhesive. Because this face mounting technique builds upon an Epson archival pigment print, it retains all the advantages of archival pigment prints. Fine Art Grade Acrylic are highest quality acrylic printing available and are ideal for artists, galleries and high-end interior designers.
Works well with all images and is especially recommended for portraiture.
After placing your order:
Once you place your order we'll verify proportion and adequate resolution. If there is an issue, we'll make sure to contact you. By default, all images will be color corrected unless they are professionally done or requests are made for no correction.
For custom sizes, please select the closest size and we will refund the difference accordingly.
- 5-7 working days
- Local pick up or shipping available at check out
What’s included. Direct Impression PlexiFoto:
- 3 mm high gloss plexiglas (acrylic) - option for 3 mm nonglare (matte) plexiglas. Read more about nonglare vs glossy plexiglas.
- Epson archival pigment print on glossy paper or metallic paper
- Acid free, optically clear adhesive for face mounting
- 3 mm aluminum (dibond) backing for rigidity, structure, and support
- ½” or 3/4” aluminum subframe for distortion-free prints
- CNC milled for precise sizes, polished edges and unique shapes
- All hanging hardware included. Get it on your wall within minutes